Information that we collect and how we use It
You can log on, place an order, request information or register with us when you visit our website (hereinafter referred to as “SERVICE”), it is completely optional for you to engage in these activities. If you elect to engage in these activities, LED FUTURE may ask you to provide us with certain information including your personal information to perform the SERVICE as identified below:
* We may ask you for your first and last name, mailing/shipping address (including zip code), e-mail address, telephone and facsimile number, and other personally identifiable information:
- to fulfill payment, shipment and obligations under any sale and purchase contract or other benefits that may be made available to registered users, when you purchase our product.
- to send marketing information about our products, services and other special offers to you if you choose to regularly receive such information. You may unsubscribe at any time. Subscription to this service is optional and free.
- to respond to your inquiries when you submit feedback or questions via e-mail, or contact us for information about our SERVICE.
- to complete surveys to be used for customer satisfaction analysis.
- to provide and improve our products, to obtain customer feedback and to analysis user experience.
- to obtain customer feedback.
We will not use or transfer to third parties your personal information for any unrelated purposes, unless and to the extent it is required by applicable laws or regulations or the competent governmental or judicial authorities, necessary to establish or preserve a legal claim or defense, or necessary to prevent fraud or other illegal activities.
We will in particular not sell or market your personal information to any third parties. We will cease using your personal information held by us once the personal information is no longer required for LED FUTURE to carry out the purpose for which the personal information was intended to be used.
Transfer of Personal Information to Different Locations
We take precautions to protect your personal information against unauthorized access or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction. These include internal reviews of our personal information collection, storage and processing practices and security measures, as well as physical security measures to guard against unauthorized access to systems where we store your personal information.
Transmission of personal information between different locations of LED FUTURE affiliated companies is performed through our secured wide area network. When you submit personal information via the SERVICE, your information is protected both online and offline.
However, LED FUTURE cannot guarantee a perfect security on the internet. When using the internet, we recommended that you use alphanumerical usernames and passwords and change your passwords on a regular basis, as well as keep your computer up to date by applying the latest available security updates for your software and using such tools as virus/spyware scanners.
How You Can Access Your Information
We want to help you keep your personal information accurate. You may view and change your registration information by logging in and editing your account settings on the SERVICE. For the security of your account, you will be required to sign in with your login ID and password. For further inquiries about personal information LED FUTURE stores about you, kindly contact us through the email address mentioned in below section “Contacting Us”.
Sensitive Personal Information
LED FUTURE will never ask you to provide sensitive personal information such as information about your medical or health record, political or religious beliefs, criminal offences alleged or committed criminal conviction background, sexual orientation, sexual life or genetic information. Please refrain from providing us with such information.
Links to Third Party Companies Web Sites and Service
Updated November, 2015.